ARCHIVES OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
The AEE journal, previously Archiwum Elektrotechniki, is a quarterly journal of the Polish Academy of Sciences is OpenAccess (PAN Electronic Library, publishing original scientific articles and short communiques from all branches of Electrical Power Engineering exclusively in English. The main fields of interest are related to the theory & engineering of the components of an electrical power system: switching devices, arresters, reactors, conductors, etc. together with basic questions of their insulation, ampacity, switching capability etc.; electrical machines and transformers; modelling & calculation of circuits; electrical & magnetic fields problems; electromagnetic compatibility; optimization methods; control problems; power electronics; electrical power engineering; renewable energy; nondestructive testing
& nondestructive evaluation.
- Journal Impact Factor: 2022 – 1.3, Five Year – 0.9
- CiteScore metrics from Scopus, CiteScore 2022: 2.4
- SCImago Journal Rank (SJR) 2022: 0.325
- Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2022: 0.743
- Scoring assigned by the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education: 100 points